Thursday, June 11, 2009

Yumminess and Silliness

Rian can now eat MOST normal food and just like momma he is a pasta fanatic. Loves him some noodles. So last night we made some with dinner and I got the bright idea to let him feed himself. It started out with a bowl and ended it all over him, his highchair and the floor. Lucky for us our dogs like to clean up after him. Here are some cute videos of him shaking his head like crazy and clapping along with a pic of him as messy as can be...but oh so adorable. P.S. Playing while eating, another "never gonna let him do" moment...that I caved for...Sheesh, where have all my strict mothering skills gone ;)



1 comment:

  1. LOVE, LOVE the video clips!! He's so freakin' adorable! I loved it when he shook his head No, No, No! Ack! Too hilarious!!! I can hear the girls giggling in the background...Thanks for sharing! That made my night!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails