Monday, June 1, 2009

Must See!!

So I told you all I would post after I watched UP! on Friday and let me just tell ya! It was SUCH a good movie. One of the best kid movies I have seen in a while. It was also the first movie the kids watched ALL THE WAY THROUGH without getting bored, falling asleep or just flat out begging to leave early from.

So here is a link to watch it on YouTube...it has a few quick blurbs about other PIXAR movies...but watch it anyways :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8uuUXzV9mXk

Here is the Plot:

From Disney*Pixar comes “Up,” a comedy adventure about 78 year old balloon salesman Carl Fredericksen, who finally fulfills his lifelong dream of a great adventure when he ties thousands of balloons to his house and flies away to the wilds of South America. But he discovers all too late that his biggest nightmare has stowed away on the trip: an overly optimistic 8-year-old Wilderness Explorer named Russell. From the Academy Award(r)-nominated director Pete Docter (Monsters, Inc.), Disney*Pixar’s Up invites you on a hilarious journey into a lost world, with the least likely duo on Earth.

1 comment:

  1. Gabe and I crack up every time we see the previews for this movie because the guys at Gabe's work say that Russell looks like Gabe when he was a kid. Now... I think the same thing and it completely tickles me when I see it. Looks cute, and thanks for the tickle. See ya SOON!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails