Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Traveling

When I had the girls we traveled a lot. I would be back and forth to CA quite often, from the time Neya was about 4 months old. She loved her carseat, was patient and well, just not as hyper as Rian can be.

The deal. I am traveling to Gardnerville, NV (close to Carson City), with our three kids...ALONE. RC has to work, so I must brave this all on my own, for good reason though, my sister is graduating.

So now I ask. What is some good parenting advice that you guys may know of to help me get through this REALLY LONG 10-16 hrs (yes I bet it could actually take that long with Rian's fussy butt).

NO tranquilizers will not be an option at this time ;)

1 comment:

  1. Cannot wait to see you. Movies.. do you have a portable DVD player or even a laptop? Also car games.. I spy, alphabet games, etc. I bet Rina will be a big help with Rian, you won't have to stop too much.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails