Monday, June 1, 2009

Botanical Garden

Typically I would not just BLOG and post a ton of pics(By ton I mean more than my normal 5 per post...Haha), but this weekend we went to the Botanical Gardens out in Phoenix with some really good friends and we got some REALLY good pics, so I figured...shoot...I'll just post them ALL...and there are A LOT!

The exhibit we went to see was a blown glass exhibit. Each colorful creation was hand blown by a gentleman who is OBVIOUSLY very talented. It was very fun, and during that we ALSO went to the Butterfly exhibit. In the pic of Rian sitting in dirt...LOL...if you look really close on the right side of the pic next to his shirt sleeve, there is butterfly sitting peacefully right next to him.

Hopefully you all enjoy!























No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails