Saturday, June 27, 2009

DBacks Game


So last night we got free tickets to the DBacks game and although the day was rough I had to try and take my mind off of EVERYTHING, work included. So I called RC on my way home, I packed up the kids as fast as I could...and here is the list of things I forgot...

1. Rian's Blanket
2. Rian's Wipes
3. A bib for Rian

Yeah pretty much all the necessities outside of food. At least I remembered the bottles and snacks. LOL. GEEZUS I told you it was a rough day!

So we get to the game about 15 minutes late and the first thing the kids want is FOOD. Typical right. So we stand in TWO lines, only to be told that Subway doesn't do substitutions (yes Neya wanted Subway...not me), so Neya just had Fries and Cotton Candy for Dinner, topped off with a Root Beer that she shared with Rina (Man, what YUMMY and HEALTHY dinner that was). What did Rina have you ask. She had Chicken Tenders. haha. No surprise there. The kids were pretty good until Neya "angered" the man next to us because although he was sort of heavy set and leaning ALL OVER her chair he got angry when she got up and the chair seat snapped his hand. Hey it's not my fault he couldn't sit in JUST his seat. Oh well.

Around the 7th inning Carina decided to stand on the chair (yes, another bad mom move I told her it was okay) to try and get a shirt thrown to her and that ended with her empty handed and on the ground. In case you weren't reading earlier the chairs are spring loaded so she moved, caught her foot, the chair closed shut and she ended up knocked on the ground. Ugh. Shortly there after we decided to leave. Couldn't bear to go through MORE tears and angry innocent bystanders. LOL.

Needless to say I think our first game was a success all things considered. The funnier part was that I think Me and Neya enjoyed it the most. She loved when they slid into home, she loved when they "bunted" and she loved loved loved when they ran home. haha. So cute she is. Just like our FIRST little boy. haha.



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails