Saturday, June 13, 2009

n00bie

So I just downloaded this app on my G1 and it helps me upload blogs and stuff from my phone without going all the way to the site etc. I have no idea how often I will use it but sounded pretty nifty at the time!!

Today I am sitting at home with Neya and Rian. Carina went to her friends cause we are "boring". The reason we are boring today is because Neya is sick so we are just trying to keep her resting and hydrated. So far she is good. What a trooper though. She made getting "sick" seem so easy and non scary. No tears. No whining. Sheesh. I wish I was that mature about it!

Well I am going to hit "upload" and see if this application really works! Wish me luck!

2 comments:

  1. So... did it work? Give Neya get well kisses from me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It totally worked! So awesome. Neya got kisses. She said, tell the babies HI!!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails