Sunday, June 28, 2009

Just Another Sunday...

** I wrote this on Sunday but didn't realize it was saved a DRAFT. Whoops!


So this weekend FLEW by way faster than I wanted it to. Seemed that nothing was delayed and I also didn't do half of the stuff I planned on which in itself was sort of odd since I am pretty uptight when I don't get what I planned taken care of. Haha. I know me, uptight. Who knew. I am not a planner but at the same time I am. Don't try to understand me you will end up with your head spinning!!

Anywho enough mommy rambling, about this weekend! Yesterday was pretty uneventful for the most part. OH except I FINALLY had time to get my hair cut again. FINALLY. Last time I got it cut was a week before the wedding which was...3 MONTHS AGO! Yikes. Quarter of a year married already. Crazy. We also hung out with 2/3 of the Trojan family (I know you guys hear that last name a lot but hey, good friends are good friends)which included lunch and some Target shopping...hence the pic from yesterday's posting.

Today we all hung out again, this time Ashley came along and we went to Desert Ridge. We actually had a double whammy hang out session cause Matt forgot Xanders shoesies here and Xander and Ashley (mommy) are going to Jersey for a week so they needed those shoes. I think Xander just asked his daddy for an excuse to hang out with his best friend Rian again. Haha.

Today it was well over 100 degrees so we ALSO enjoyed the little water park out there. It's not as cool as some of the other ones we have posted about but hey, water is water. The girls as always had TONS of fun and so did Xander but Rian who is spoiled by heated pools and such, was a little more hesitant at first. I guess we need to start raising him with less "over protection". He is defenitly our most spoiled but hey that isn't saying much cause the girls are pretty darn spoiled as well.

Speaking of spoiled. I have learned that kids (especially daughters) sure know how to "work their parents". Carina and Neya while we were out shopping gave me the look of "OH man I want this" but their teeny little voice boxes blurted out "NO mommy, we don't want anything". haha. I swear. The guilt trips never end. I can't wait until they are teenagers and this leads to expensive prom dresses and expensive jeans and TONS of shoes (Neya seems to think her 6 pairs of flip flops, 2 pairs of tennis shoes, 1 pair of crocs and her "fancy shoes" aren't enough just yet). SOOO long story short, Carina got a harmonica, Neya got a doll bottle, and Carina got 2 shirts, not to mention the little dump truck Rian got. I did good though, I got out of Desert Ridge only spending 25 bucks total! WOOHOO! OH and Ashley bought them these squishy things that are actually pretty cute. They squish out on the ground which is awesome, Rian even likes them.

Now dad just walked in the door with Burger King (which we def shouldn't have spent money on, but hey with only 3 hours of sleep, momma wasn't cooking!) so we are headed to the dining room table to grub. Unfortunately for Rian he will have to eat his FIRST Gerber Graduates meal and not enjoy the yummines that are french fries! Poor little guys, he can blame his wittle heart for mommies over protectiveness!

Here are some other pics from the day...




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails