Thursday, June 25, 2009

A Thank you and a SMILE!!!

I got home today and we had the girls go check the mail and to our surprise we saw this package! It was from Bory, Anthony and Aubrey. So cute. It was a couple outfits for Rian and each one was EXTRA cute. Check 'em out!



Thank you Cordero Family!!!

Also. As an added bonus. If you guys are avid tv watchers, and you ALSO enjoy the Progressive Insurance Commercials with FLO the every enjoyable car insurance employee. You will appreciate and chuckle at this video of Neya doing her best impression of Flo :)

2 comments:

  1. Haha! Too funny that I sent a text before I checked out your blog! I totally forgot to give you the onsie when we were at Anthem! My bad! Hopefully the outfits still fit him! I am sure your little man is growing every second! He is so freakin' pinch-able! Argh! How can you resist that face of his? You CAN'T!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The outfits are super cute. I think I am going to try to sneak away to the Carter's outlet this weekend. Ssshhhhh don't tell! I swear I will only be up for 10 minutes, the rest of the time I will be laying flat in the car. I just love love Carter's and we are in need of premie going home outfits, so the first thing that comes to mind is Carter's. So, we will see! My other objective is to go to Motherhood, which is nearby to get what we need... nursing bras, and robe.. yadayada to pack a bag. OMG, I can't believe WE are packing a bag for the hospital. Hoping it doesn't come into use for another 8 weeks or so.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails