Sunday, January 31, 2010

Bonded by ink!

Yep, you read it right...and no I am not talking about me and RC (he is to chicken to get a tattoo), but me and my little sis' we went last night. It was supposed to get things priced and see what it would cost but WELL, the price was good, we got a good vibe and it just seemed like the perfect time to get it done and so we did!

It was my sisters first tattoo and I thought she was nervous but she took it like a champ, no tears, no crying, maybe a few cringes but that is to be expected! I was so proud of her and the reason behind her tattoo:

Her friend passed away and she decided that since his 1 year "deathiversary" is coming up what better way to remember him than to have him with her forever. His name is Richard Alexander Miller (thats what the initials are for on the petal) and he took his life on 2-2-09. They were great friends and I am glad I was there to have this done for her friend.

Here are some pics of her "first time" hehe:




I got one to, and it was great, hurt more than my first one but only because it was RIGHT by the spine on the nape of my neck. Either way it was totally worth it and I am sure I will be back again for a 3rd haha :)

The meaning and the pics for mine: It is a heart for Rian, with stitches, oh man. I got to see the outline first, and I had already loved it but then, with me as the cry baby, he showed me the end result and I cried! I loved it. It means so much to me to have this tattoo. LOVE IT.

And the pics:



And the end of the sister bonding:



The cutest part of the night was that we left and the girls and RC were totally playing around, balancing on RC's knees and such and when we got back two hours later they were passed out on the couches. I love it, so adorable :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails