Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Collin James

Life is exciting, not only when it's full of your own little families happenings but when you get to share in the lives of other relatives, friends and siblings and their "going on's".

We are hundreds of miles away from Dusty, my SIL but I feel like we are close because of the pics we get, the little texts we send here and there and mostly because we lived together for so long that I am sure we don't talk as much as we both would like but I am sure we are still in similar routines haha.

Because we can't be there for when the baby is born or its first few days we wanted to do something that perhaps they may not have gotten otherwise and we "gifted" them a 3d Ultrasound! I love it. He totally looks like a little man and that is SUPER precious!

Here is sneak peak at my very first nephew: Collin James!



We love you and miss you all very much Stacy, Dusty and Collin! Yes we miss Collin even though he isn't "out" yet! Hehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails