Wednesday, September 8, 2010

2!

Who knew we would be where we are today when just 2 short years ago this is where we had been...



Dear Rian,

Today you turn 2 and I can honestly say that when you were born and our lives were turned upside down I never thought that in a million years the amount of fear, pain and tears that you brought into our lives could replaced 100 fold by the amount of laughter, joy and love you bring us now.

You are strong willed, loving and independant and it makes me smile to see the little man you are becoming. Hey, let's not rush it but to look back who knew you would have such little fear of ANYTHING (besides big drooly scary dogs!). You climb walls, you jump off chairs, you love the water and you especially love to do anything and everything that involves cars! You can sit for hours and watch the same movie, which has actually given mommy some breathing time to collect her thoughts but you also know just when to cuddle me and make me feel like I'm the only mommy in the world who is loved so absolutely much!

I will never forget the day you came into this world but it doesn't seem as scary as the days that come to us now, not because you are unhealthy or anything of that sort, but because you are growing, changing and it seems that in the blink of any eye my little man will be heading off to kindergarten and beyond. OF COURSE we can slow down and say "you are only 2" but you and I both know that you are also 2 going on 6 and I am sure will be 6 going on 16!

Rian, you showed me how to love deeper, be more patient, listen more and SLOW DOWN To appreciate the little things that come our way. Instead of always looking at a big mess or a fight between your sisters, we use it to love you, show you how to be a better little man and even how to SHARE! Gasp! I cannot thank anyone enough for bringing you into my life and I have no idea what I would do without you. You are my love, my angel, my most precious little man!

Mommy loves you!

Rian Jacob Hernandez's last year in pics!
September 2009...Rian's 1st Birthday!

October 2009


November 2009


December 2009



January 2010


February 2010


March 2010


April 2010


May 2010

June 2010



July 2010


August 2010

September 2010

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful post, I cannot stop crying. Happy Birthday Rian, we love you SOOOOOO much. My goodness how much he has grown and changed in a year.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails