Friday, September 3, 2010

Addicted...

I am officially addicted to Photo Shop and all the fun ways to use lighting with my camera. Here I will show you some neato things I learned in Photoshop!

I have learned a couple things...

How to make items dissappear in pics:

Before:

After


How to Change Saturation of Colors and get an all around different "feel" in the pic. This was my first attempt at Photoshop AT ALL..and it was before I downloaded the GOOD version, so I am sure it will get better!

Before:

After:


Then I also learned how to make it so that you can choose one point on a pic and make it stand out from the rest (say turn it black and white then make the RED show up!) This specific Pic also had some other changes done...look closely :)

Before:

After:


1 comment:

  1. Love the pics! I am sure the Picture People will miss having you as a customer.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails