Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Busy...

Lots has been going on, my works office is moving, even more volunteering at school for the girls, Rian is taking a liking to the potty (I see potty training in our future) and of course just the normal, cooking, cleaning, living...and trying to be a good wife all at the same time. I admit my patience can be worn thin and where does that all get taken out on...my hubby. Luckily I have learned those words, those special little words "I'm sorry" and when it is said just right, he knows I really mean it. Lately there has been less picture taking, less fun having and more getting down to business but that's a good thing. Life has taken a more normal route.

I don't have much to vent about unless I want to give up a big secret but here are some friend/family news thats going on...

Dusty (my SIL) just told us that her doc told her this baby might be close to 8 pounds when he is born. Holy smokes. She is tiny but if I could push out an almost 9 pounder I am SURE she can handle this. She is tough! She only has less than 4 weeks left and at the most she will go 1 week past her due date. Which is really special cause Grandma will get to be there! I am so sad I can't share this special day with her...I wish we lived closer! More to come on that though I am sure! We love you Dusty!

I have some other friends with some big news but alas, I must wait to share that with everyone so just wait a few more days :)

We went to Six Flags Discovery this weekend with Grandma but HOLY SMOKES it was HOT HOT HOT so we left after only 2 hours! Good thing we have Season Passes!

Carina is going to be 11 in just a few short days and I cannot believe it. Where has the time gone! Seems like just yesterday she was born and now she is a mature almost TEEN! Yikes. I am excited to have her celebrate this special day but I know she also misses her friends in AZ. Good thing she is a social butterfly and has already made some really great friends here as well...ALMOST Happy Birthday baby girl!

Halloween shopping has been had, Rian will be a Frankenstein, Neya wants to be a kitty and Carina decided she wants to go 80's. Oddly she doesn't have to get a costume as some of the clothes she already wears are totally 80's...so we are just going to accessorize, we bought her the cutest lace headband with a giant bow on top! I really want to buy a crimper but then I am REALLY taking it old school! Haha.

All the holidays are coming up and although I used to pine for my CA family to be closer now I realize it will actually be LONELY (mentally not physically) without my AZ family around to share all these days with...not to fret. I will take lots of pics (and hope they will to) so that we can spend plenty of time together!

Vegas is NEARLY here and I am excited. We won't be around the kids for RC's birthday or New Years which is a first but ya know....I am still excited. We want to have fun. If we can find some friends that can join us great, if not, no big deal. I love time with my hubby cause sometimes you forget that you have one another and life becomes a job and not a relationship and you also forget to LOVE and you kinda just LIVE through the days. Its nice to have that break, reconnect and get back to normal.

Well thats about it and like I said earlier the pics have taken a backseat but here are a few from some walks and such that we have taken lately...kinda shows you the view we have around the house here!






No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails