Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Time Flies!

It feels like just yesterday I was sitting in a hospital room with my closest friends and family and some terrible contractions. Little did I know that in just a few hours I would be blessed with one of the most carefree, outspoken, quick witted and adorable little girls on the face of this planet. She no doubt makes me question my sanity, my parenting techniques and my ability to breathe in and breathe out before losing it but I wouldn't change one thing about her. More gushing will come on her actual birthday (April 24th) but for now I wanted to show you the cute little invites we got. Thank you Etsy for making me look creative without all the hardwork and craziness.

Found these invites here: Metro Events

Needless to say Neya loves them and we plan on putting the rest of the little pieces to good use! Can't wait for all the pieces to come together and hopefully I can remember to post them as they are created! Her Bday is all girl so just know there will be lots of pink!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails