Thursday, April 19, 2012

Phone Pics!

As I have mentioned about a trillion times I do not take my big camera everywhere with me these days, a habit I plan on changing here shortly. When I was on sabbatical I was trying to run and ride my bike and what not to get to where I was going which meant I packed light. Just got out of the habit (as well as slacked on running..I know..lame) and now that I am back at work and getting life back in order I think its time to keep up on the dang pics! With that being said I went through my phone today and here are some pics of things that we have done that I did not get on my other camera. ALSO...you would be surprised how much you forget you did until you really start to go through your camera pics. Who knew that many years ago when cell phones were the size of bricks and had a itty bitty useless green and grey screen that they would eventually hold your entire lives on them. Oh technology.

 Lauren and I took Carina to the midnight showing of Hunger Games

Baked a cake for one of my co-workers and then he left the company. Ugh. 

 Painted the doors on the kids shelving unit in their room

Rian showing us his sweet name writing skills. Such a proud Mommy!
Rian already being a gentleman and giving his sissy a ride on his 'motor'

Dinner with the Angela, Rico and Corbin. So cute!


Celebrated Teagen's 1st Birthday at the Czekalewski home!

Came home after the birthday and baked cupcakes for one of my fave engineers last day at work. Sad Day!

Rian having a chipmunk face as he calls it...we know it as...shoving his face full of food!
Carina's Open House where she and Neya got a book signed by Lisi Harrison, author of the Monster House and Clique Series (who knows if I spelt that right).
Taking advantage of all the sweet activities at the open house!


 Laneya's open house the next night and hers is awesome because all the local food trucks vendors come out and we get our grub on! Don't worry I did run afterwards to burn of the yummy cupcakes we had.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails