Friday, October 2, 2009

Silly boys and a Birthday!

Xander and Rian are finally at that age when they are around one another they play and can interact. We got a cute 10 second video of them playing together. So cute!


ALSO, we had M.A.X over for dinner on Wednesday night to celebrate Matt's Birthday. BY the way for those of you that don't know, M.A.X is Matt, Ashley and Xander :) So much easier than typing out everyones name. Anywho, they were the first official non family visitors to stop by and it was, as you can see, filled with the boys playing, lots of convo and just some catching up!

Here are a few pics from the night:




On another totally unrelated note, this upcoming week we are flying out to CA to pick up my mom's "old" car. It is a Ford Escape, Yellow, and those of you that know me fairly well are probably chuckling to yourself that I will be driving a yellow car and giving up MY super cool sporty mom car to my Dear Husband. I love him very much, but I will FOREVER consider that car MY car as he bought it for me on my birthday a couple years back! It was exactly what I was looking for, and now, he gets to take it back. Of course. Hehe. NOW back to the yellow Escape. I am ACTUALLY super excited, it might be a little bright for me, but with my HOTG33K license plate, some tinted windows and my skull family sticker, it should fit me perfectly :) My poor mom won't even recogize her car! Hehe. So I guess a quick THANKS MOM AND DAD is in order, and I will be sure and post pics as soon as we get it...or at least CLOSE to when we get it :)

ALSO when we go to CA we will be flying for the first time with Rian, it is a pretty short flight but I am sure that he will be a doodoo head. We didn't buy him his own seat, so he will have the ability to wander around and sit on our laps. WHICH could have been a mistake in it's own. Haha. The girls will be staying with friends and family and they are SOO excited. They have never been away from us TOGETHER, so it is actually quite an adventure for them as well. Such big girls they are now! FOr our trip the question is, do we take a pack and play or do we find a friend we can borrow one from, does Rian even need one or can we just lay him on a bunch of blankets, THEN do we take a stroller, probably not, so this is our packing list. ONE bag to carry our clothes (we will only be GONE two days) and his car seat and a diaper bag. Thats it. 3 things. Seems like it isn't enough but I guess the really big concern is the pack and play. Maybe we will just take ours to be safe, UGH what a pain in the neck. KIDS! haha.

Well that is what we have going on life wise but DO NOTE, that I realized last night I am total chick as I watched Grey's Anatomy and Private Practice and BALLED my eyes out. NO so much for Grey's (until they sewed a babies arm back on, GAWD, tear jerker) but when Private Practice started it was INSANE. I teared up the first couple minutes in and it didn't stop the whole time. Even sometimes during commercials! I blame it on being a mom and then after the stuff we went through with Rian I just get SOO much more emotional with ANYTHING that is sad or even CLOSE to sad. Like commercials. Haha. WHo cries at commercials, well not me but some of them do make me tear up! Haha.

Alright, enough of that. Onto bigger and better things, time to go to work :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails