Thursday, May 14, 2009

Spit Face & A Baseball Game

Just wanted to post a quick update. I went to a baseball game last night with some work folks. It was depressing, mostly because we lost 10 - 3 but apparently (as all my baseball fan friends tell me) that isn't something new when it comes to the Diamondbacks. The seats were good, we saw a guy get hit in the face in the stands (darn foul balls) and we saw the guy right in front of us have a ball land in his nachos. haha. Interesting game...here are a few pics :)




Then today after a long day at work (daddy was at home with two sick kiddos) I was surprised to find Rian in a good mood. He was sick kid number one, Carina being sick kid number two!!!! Ugh, it never ends around here sometimes, but sickness hasn't been around in this house for quite some time so I guess we were due. Rian was playing all over Charlie and making spit face so I couldn't pass that up either. haha. I swear I was a camera in my previous life. haha.

Charlie and Rian :)



Rian's spit face :)



Here are some pics of the girls as well from the last couple days...

Neya LOVES to dress herself. Such great fashion skills :)



Carina drew a pretty sweet butterfly...so I captured a pic of her while drawing her masterpiece...

2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails