Saturday, May 23, 2009

Safety Time!!!

So we were upstairs putting away clothes this morning when I realized. WHOA. Time to safety up the house. Time to put the gates up (as he moves to quick to make sure he won't fall down the stairs). Time to close all the bathroom doors and time to put in the wall socket plugs. I know some parent's would do this sooner, but goodness, the time has been lost upon me, not to mention everytime we go to the store we remember, cat food, dog food, milk, cereal...yadda yadda but forget the darn wall plug covers! So today we shall make it a point to get them up!

The downside of things is that he DOES move to quick. haha. We have to watch him at everything. I was going to get those little "pen" things where you gate them up but I feel so bad, he is such a roamer that I would rather we just adjust our lives accordingly. Not like I ever fall asleep with the little one (or the big ones) constantly babbling and running around!

Off to the store we go and what a joy it will be...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails