Saturday, May 9, 2009

New Blog!!!

So here I find myself updating you with our family information on BlogSpot.com instead of our old website.

WHY?

Well it is actually a lot easier to do it this way than to continue using our website. I can upload pics faster, use slideshows and upload video WAY easier.

I know some of you may be bummed as you got used to the old website, but rest assured this will soon become easy for you to use as well. So right after this I am going to try and post our first actual update and hopefully you will enjoy!!!

P.S. Our old website will stay up for a bit, but will ONLY have a link to this website so you don't get confused.

Thanks everyone!!!

2 comments:

  1. This website is much easier to keep updated. And with Photobucket...it's even easier! Gotta love that! Especially with your little crawler! Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh I know it. I am really excited.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails