Monday, November 19, 2012

Mommy Weekend...

Okay so this is a little past due but a few weeks ago me and my pseudo sister in law went on a girls weekend to Tahoe. I have never really done a true girls weekend, with no hubbies, no kids and just us girls in a LONG time so it was well overdue. We had a blast! It was just a one night trip but in that time we got closer, we chatted a bunch and we not only gambled...but won! Okay, so mostly Angela won and I lost but hey, it was the fact that we had a blast. We had some drinks, got in some good dance time and honestly, just got to be women for a bit. Not wives or girlfriends or moms or anything that required someone else needing our time...but us. It was soo fun. I honestly couldn't have needed it at a better time.

We didn't take many pics but here are some, and yes...we had some drinks..don't judge...just be jealous!!!

OH and the best part. I got to see my sissy and nephew. Only for a brief dinner but hey, I will take what I can get!!!











No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails