Thursday, November 8, 2012

Family Pics...

So not to long ago when Dusty was down we also took some family pics. I do believe I gave you guys a sneak peek during one of my prior posts. Well about a week ago Kristina the photographer gave me the CD and I got to see all of them. WELL I am also going to bombard you guys with all of them as well. But mostly because I need to order prints and I need my sissy in law to see them all so the best way is to get them uploaded because we all know that by the time I send her the CD the kids will all be graduating high school. Seriously. We know I lag.

I also want to give a shout out to the lovely photographer. Her name is Kristina Madsen and her photog business is Kristina Madsen Photography. To check out more of her work or to book a session take a look at her website by following this link Kristina Madsen Photography . Super reasonable prices and she does a great job, very professional, fun and easy to work with!

Now without further ado here is all our family pics!!!









































No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails