Thursday, August 19, 2010

Always with Momma...

So today at 6:17am when I got into work I realized that Rian wanted to make me remember he is ALWAYS with me. I know I know, you are asking, how on earth did he do that when he is sound asleep at home! Well I opened up my laptop bag today, got my laptop out, got my pens out, got my stuff (yes very technical words I am using here) and then at the bottom of my laptop I found it...a little piece of Rian.

Now I know, I know, seems silly but if you have ben keeping up with the Blog you know that Rian doesn't let go of his cars kindly, so to find this was super cute. Hehe.

On another note, Rian has been attacked by Allergies but even with not feeling so chipper he is also making more and more friends at school. Here are some new pics from his teacher :) Do note his little head lean when she takes the pics. She said its super cute and that they will be sitting normal but as soon as she busts out the camera he leans his head over on whoever is closest. STUD. Total STUD!



OH and in case you didn't see it on Facebook (perhaps cause you don't have an account...) Here is a LOVELY pic of Neya and her true devotion to laziness. She told us she can sleep anywhere, and we challenged it by saying "yeah right, bet you couldn't fall asleep in that....(looking around the room)....laundry basket" Well boy did she prove us wrong! Damn kid!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails