Thursday, June 10, 2010

Pic-cha

Pic-Cha. That is how Rian says picture. And when we are alone, downstairs sitting on the couch, he grabs my phone and he says "I take pic-cha". Haha. So on my camera phone we have silly pics but none of those I will post because they are dark, scary and blurry. Haha.

With that being said, we are going to miss a lot of things about Arizona and at the top of that list is friends, carefree and loving friends. We have made a lot of friends out here and not friends that are "the kids friends" or friends that our "grown up friends" but friends that are truly "FAMILY friends". We have so much in common, we share our problems, our joys and our tears and growing and changing moments. We realize we parent similarly with some, different with others but at the end of the day we all love our kids just the same. Now don't get me wrong, I still have my moments where I feel like I don't parent as good as other folks, or that I am not the mom that "she may be" but I know that they don't judge me for that and I think that is what I am going to miss. I know that in CA we go back to having family and folks around that might turn around, and talk about how "odd" our family is, how "different" we do things, where here, in AZ, they would tell us to our face what they see us doing different, oddly or even "poorly" and we would explain why it works for us and all would be well in the world. Haha. We would move on and love eachother for the friends we are, not the friends we pretended to be.

Ugh. Even just writing it out makes me feel like I am going to miss them but while I have time left I am going to take advantage of being able to spend time with them, take "pic-chas" so we never forget them and make our bond even stronger so that before we leave we know we will always have eachothers backs.

Now.

I know I have friends in CA (you know who you are) that we can 100% be ourselves around and for that I am greatful. HOWEVER, friends that think we are on the same page, will quickly see we aren't and I hope they don't feel offended and mostly just realize we have changed in this time away and that they accept us for who they are. Will they? I doubt it, but hey, you can only smile and go on with your day! To those that are our REAL friends, to our face as they are when we leave, I am SOO grateful and excited to get back to where we are close as well, not only in friendships but in location ;)

The other things I am EXCITED about...are in this order...

**This first one doesn't even get a number but it is...***
***Excited to see how RC's company grows and expands. I am so proud of my hubby***

1. Marys Pizza Shack...MMM...YUMMY...I feel the pounds hitting my waist already!
2. Taqueria Rosita...OMG...soo glad you are close to my hair lady...I have an appt the Wed I return!

YES Food is REALLY something I am THAT excited about...DON'T JUDGE ME...if you know me, you appreciate my excitement!

3. Family (this include friends)...yes I am excited to be back, however, I have liked being able to pick and choose when we are around ya...DON'T get offended, I am sure you feel the same about having our crazy family around
4. GRASS...I am so excited to be able to have Rian LIKE grass, currently he is kind of afraid of it.
5. NO ALLERGIES...I am REALLY hoping that my allergies go away like they used to be, when we visit they leave so I am hoping when we move they leave to!
6. Country...I am excited to raise the kids back in the country. It grounded me in general I think and I hope it does the same for them
7. Bike Rides...It won't be crazy hot so I look forward to getting back to riding bikes and such through the summer :)
8. CLOSENESS...we have really been away a long time so I am glad that we will be back to gettting close!

So with all the good comes some bad but mostly good as usual :) I am excited to have RC have his business take off, see what the next chapter of my job holds in store for me and to see where we end up in the long run. Wish us luck guys...not to much longer now! Less than 3 weeks!


















**************************************



As a quick MENTION, we have also met a new baby, and her name is Charlotte Paige Neal! She is ADORABLE. I didn't get to take as many pics as I wanted, or get to hold her as long as I had desired HOWEVER here are the few that are cute. Congrats Mommy and Daddy Neal, you are some lucky parents!



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails