Friday, June 4, 2010

28 and AGING!

I thought it might be a sad birthday because my better half isn't here, but honestly it was a good birthday. NOt great, only because he wasn't here,but it was good. The kids were amazing, my friends were amazing, my husband (even from 800 miles away) was AMAZING and I couldn't have asked for more, all things considered.

I started the day off waking up before my kids (or so I thought) hopped in the shower and heard them running down the stairs as I got in. They were giggling and when I got out of the shower and got dressed and started walking around I realized why. They had put notes all over the house and it was super cute. They EVEN put on in the car. I guess they DO love me. I headed out to work and when I got in my friend brought in MCDees, an awesome card and EVEN balloons! I felt so loved already.

By 11 when we went to walk out to lunch (note the pic from belows post) I got TWO deliveries. One was cupcakes from Sprinkles. OMG, so good. They were delicious. Chocolate, Red Velvet and Vanilla, sent from The Troj Family! LOVE YOU GUYS.


AND after calling my husband to thank him for the cupcakes, yeah, you read it right...at first I just assumed it was him as the card didn't say who they were from....I realized he sent me a DIFFERENT yummy treat. A basket from Edible Arrangements. OMG. I hid it in the fridge and took it home to the kids for us all to enjoy together. Haha. Sorry work folks and friends, but when it comes to fruit us Hernandez folks are GREEDY!!





I went to lunch with some great friends at Hooters on Mill Ave and ate too much (my tummy was in a shambles for a bit...sorry for TMI) and then after many hugs, good convos and laughs, we headed back to work. Oh yeah, we all enjoyed yummy cupcakes together to!


When I got home figured I would feel out the kids moods and they were in great moods. IN fact the babysitter, our good friend and neighbor, helped them make me cupcakes. They had a cake BUT their dog decided that while they were busy he would nibble on it. Haha. Silly dogs.



Since the kids were in such great moods we decided to head out for dinner (figured...heck...I get paid tomorrow...as per the Payroll lady) and so we headed to Chevys. We had Margaritas, Virgin for Carina and NON virgin and GIANT for mommy. haha. Rian even ate he salt and then SPILT the second half of my margarita on me. Hey never a dull moment and we all had a good laugh. Don't worry...he didn't get any on the camera :)









We headed home and I got to enjoy watching a movie in silence (probably a bad thing cause it scared the bejeebers outta me) and then I went off to bed. All in all not to bad!

Next year, big bash with all the friends I think is quite necessary :)

P.S. Per the previous payroll comment. WE DID NOT get paid. BOO. So yeah. Lame but it will all get figured out. haha. Dinner was WELL worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails