Monday, March 8, 2010

I apologize...

For not keeping in touch with everyone over this whole blog thing. Seems that just when I think life is hectic it gets even worse. Ugh. SO the work thing is figured out and they really stepped up,I told you that. THEN they made me feel like I had to step it up a notch because they agreed to a bit of a pay raise! Goodness. It's great, don't get me wrong, BUT it does send a wee bit of a guilt trip your way. LOL.

So, now I am in Chicago, away from the fam and I will continue to be out here roughly every three weeks. MAYBE this will mean I get it to see the spring out here. The one thing I did figure out though is that Chicago is not where we can move for in the future as my allergies are even worse out here. There is still snow on the ground EXCEPT my allergies are going crazy. WEIRD. The good news is that I was going to have to come out here on the 21st for a week, however, that seems to potentially be cancelled. THE GOOD NEWS is that I won't miss our 1 year wedding anniversary.

Sheesh, I can't believe we have been married for an entire year. That is crazy. It has been a great year and that is no joke. We have gone on trips, we have had some work changes and the better part is we have had some slight rough patches (meaning little mini arguments) but we have always worked through it together.

Either way life has been crazy and we are just looking forward to more times together as a family and as a couple. The greatest thing is that we have a couple trips already planned, Sedona at the end of this month. WOOT! Vegas in June! DOUBLE WOOT.

Now for all that you have been waiting for..the pics we have taken lately. A vast majority are from my camera phone. Yes I have been slacking on the GOOD picture taking. SORRY!

ENJOY!

2/21/10
Ash cut Rian's hair for his first "faded up" big boy haircut!


2/25/10
Neya as "The Statue of Liberty"


3/1/10
Our lil' monsters :)


3/2/10
Green Egg's and Ham Day at the girls school to celebrate the Cat in the Hat's birthday. Mommy is behind the camera (of course!)





3/3/10
Austin's 19th birthday and Ash apparently like the frosting :)



3/6/10
Xander and Rian playin' on a forklift outside El Bravo. YUM. El Bravo.




3/7/10
Rian apparently thought mommies first REAL luggage set needed to be broken in. Haha.


3/8/10
Skype time while mommy is in Chicago!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails