Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Happy St. Patricks Day!

Well we may be Mexican but who DOESN'T celebrate St. Patricks Day!!! I went to work today and just when I think my job may hate me and that all the crappy work days are handed to me on purpose my job up and celebrates a holiday in the most awesome ways ever. How you ask, well me tell ya!

We had Pro'Malley's Pub in our conference room and in there we had "near beer pong" (using o'douls), had a dart competition, made Jello Shooters (sans alcohol), they provided us with yummy pizza for lunch and THEN...we also got to have happy hour on a Wednesday! Sheesh! Doesn't get much better than that.

Although the girls were out in CA with RC, they still sent us some St. Patty's Day love...


Rian and myself found ourselves at the besties house and we grubbed on some DEE-LISH Chili, brownies and of course we watched the AI Kick-Off show! WOOT! Good times had by all, even the boys. Man we realized tonight that they are SOO grown up, they interact, they chase eachother (which wasn't complete without at least ONE ouchie) and they totally gab to one another. Its hilarious. They are still at the age that its CUTE to see them hug eachother but don't worry we are ALSO showing them how to do "knuckles" and "fist bump" so that they are "cool" and "hip". Then again we are parents so what the heck do we know about being Cool. Haha.

The house has been relatively quiet these days, I get home around bed time for Rian (little later tonight) and by then either no one else is home or they are and they are already cooped up in their room. Aww well. Can't say it isn't nice to just relax here and there. I mean when was the last time I actually wrote a blog from the house...at Night none the less!

Here are some pics from tonight and then read on for some NEW family news! Yes, we have some...been a while...but you must scroll in suspense past the pics to read about it!





Okay onto the family news. Pending 100% approval from my work...we are relocating BACK to CA! I know I know, we swore we would never go back, but sometimes opportunity knocks and you gotta answer, no matter how much you think its a damn salesman. I am nervous, sad, irritated (mostly cause we SWORE we would never go back and here we are...going) and I am excited all at the same time. I am mostly sad and nervous cause I have made some really good friends out here, like...tell your deepest darkest secret kinda friends and I am scared to NOT have them by my side through some of these tough days. I guess it all happens for a reason. I gotta talk to a co-worker tomorrow about some possible changes and the fun part is that I think she might not agree and that will throw a HUGE kink in the plans. like HUGE krink. OH well.

Point blank. My husband is moving to CA for a job opportunity so I either stay here and we have a long distance marriage...Uhm...not likely...or I move as well. Second move for this guy...He is gonna owe me huge. Maybe I can score a sweet purse or maybe a pair of Jimmy Choo's. Yeah RIGHT! This girl is NOT the girl that would be caught wearing those...not becuase I don't want to, but because I can spend that much money on better stuff! Hehe.

Well that's really all the news, I hope that you understand me not going into details. I will get you all the nitty gritty later on, for now I think that was big enough news.

3 comments:

  1. Wowsers - that's GREAT news for you! Hoping that everything falls into place soon! I won't comment too much on it - don't want to jinx it! Speaking of AI (I just started watching it again since Aubs a fan)...Ashley looks like Kara...don't cha think?

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha. I never thought of that, but you are kinda right!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I must say that I have known about this news for a bit now, and it has BEEN SO HARD keeping quiet and I too will not say too much and jinx it, but ya know the Snook household is pretty damn thrilled. I cannot believe we will be seeing ya soon and that I get to see your family tonight. Hehe, I get to see your family, I get to see your family and drink margaritas and eat chips and salsa. :-) (That was in the tune of some sort of song if you couldn't tell.) Heheehehehe!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails