Monday, December 21, 2009

Sweet Pics

We recently went to Xanders birthday which I blogged about a couple posts ago and at the party Ashley (Xanders Momma) had her step sister and her boyfriend there and they were taking some "professional" pics. Very cool. Here are a few of the kids that turned out really good and of course a couple of Xander because he is like an extended "kid" of ours. haha. Oh and by the way, these pics SUPER make me miss Rian's little mohawk. Talk about mommy having an identity crisis for her soon. Don't worry some day I will be mature enough to realize "it's only hair". hehe.

We also noticed there weren't nearly as many pics of the girls, but I STRONGLY believe that is because the photographer was there to take pics of Xander and of course the "big kids" were always in a different area than the "little kids" which included Rian AND Xander...so...sorry Laneya and Carina...I nabbed all the pics of you I could find!













No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails