Wednesday, December 16, 2009

No Time. Only Pics. Sorry.

Vegas Trip...No kids...There was more pics but here are some good ones of the two of us... When we came back we had Xander's first B-day, so here are some pics and such from that day! Happy Birthday Xander. We love you!


Then we had some funny time with Rian saying "EEW", it was SUPER cute so here is a quick video of that as well...


And then we went Christmas Tree hunting (at Lowes. haha. We needed xmas tree lights and they had cheap trees!) and that is always a fun time, here are some pics from that FUN adventure...




And then the girls had their Christmas play, it was cute, it was Kindergarten and fourth grade so we got to see them participate in something school related TOGETHER. Pretty nifty and we only had to sit on cafeteria benches ONCE! SCORE!



If ever I wonder if I have made enough time for my kids or if we do enough fun things I will reflect back on this blog and go over what time I DON'T have to truly write about things because that means I was TOO busy DOING stuff. hehe. thanks everyone for being patient, hope the pics and vids make you smile!

1 comment:

  1. Love the pics!! That's the best part of the blog, unlike mine...where I just rant and rave! BORING! What a fun vacay!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails