Thursday, October 4, 2012

Hiatus...

The only thing I have to say for myself is that after 4 months I swear I wasn't gone out of sheer laziness. We have been busy. With family, work and friends. If you don't believe me here is a list of just some of the things that have happened and then I will throw some pics at you to make your heart all warm and fuzzy and to hopefully have you forgive me for the hiatus...

In no particular order here is a glimpse at our last 4 months...
- Project at work (2 weeks in South SF)
- Teagans Bday Party
- Martinas Bday Party
- 3rd of July Fireworks at our  house
- Surprise 30th BDay Party (and NO pics at all from that night..bummer)
- BDay in Reno with the Snooks and PhelpyPhelps
- Quick trip to AZ for work (and to visit friends)
- Fixed our boat
- Made Lexi's 13th BDay Cake
- Got sister her 1st Pedicure (my bday weekend)
- Grandma Toni's Bday Party (also made her a cake)
- Great Grandma passed away (My Bisabuela...rest her soul)
- Uncle Troy passsed away (may he be looking down on us with a glass of Crown in his hand)
- Trip back to Fernley to celebrate my uncles life...he was a great man!
- Rians 4th Birthday
- Disneyland with Lauren
- Visited my grandparents in Palm Springs (Swam and ate pretty much the whole time)
- Trip to Fernley to see Primm Barrel Race
- Hot Air Balloon Ride with my hubs
- Got New Glasses (me and Carina)
- Celebrated Maritza's Bday (Made her a 49er cake)
- Got a screw in my tire. BUMMER!
- Left my job
- Got a new job
- Hudsons 1st Bday (that I missed but made up for it)
- Noah and Aadens 3rd Birthday...(I got to make cowboy cakes AND they had a horse there!)
- New School year for the girls (7th grade and 3rd Grade)
- Connors Birthday in Vacaville
- Took the boat out...TWICE...FUN!
- Camping..woohoo
- Miranda Cosgrove concert with Neya
- Grandpa Rich's Bday Party in Gardnerville
- Baked a cake for Rians Preschool's recent graduation (not his...dont rush his growing up)
- Took Neya to donate to Locks of Love (she donated 13 inches of hair!)
- Took Carina to Morimoto for her 1st time...she loved it and BOY is she expensive
- Went to Logans Bday Party at Chuck E. Cheese
- Got new iPhone5 (yes this is worth mentioning)
- Hung out with old friends for a night...

Now if that wasn't enough to make you believe I was busy then I don't know what would!

Now here are some pics and I will only post a few because I don't want to be sitting here for another 4 months trying to upload them!!!

Try to figure out what they are if you like or just smile while you scan through them...doesn't matter to me so long as you are happy while you do it!






























































































No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails