Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Pic Update

I finally have a card reader and although I don't have much better pics from my cam, here are some from my it anyways. Funny, I got a new lens not to long ago and its soo much more sensitive on choosing what to focus on. Takes amazing pics when you finally get it figured out but for new folks to use it to take pics or adjust, the pics never ever come out as great, often blurry or unaligned or whatever. So without any editing for the sake of no time, here are my pics!!!!

Gabriel Myles!!! My nephew. I finally have some pics of his first days or two, no brand newbie pics cause I am now a fan of posting his naked baby pics on a blog but here are the ones I can post. I am so proud still! My sis was a trooper who had to have an emergency c section but I am soo soo glad I was able to be there for the big parts of getting her to where she got. I already adore him and he just adds such a great element to my already large list of nephes. Lucky for Little MIss Skylar no nieces can take her place yet!

Gabriel Myles...Auntie Drea is sooooo happy to have you in her life!!!

Also got to photograph daddy Austin changing a poopy diaper. hehe.

While I was there it was also my sisters Ashley's 20th and this is the super cute simple cake I made!

Then we had a little trip to Vacaville to celebrate Miss Sophie's Bday. I was also blessed in making her cake. What a blast I had. No blues and greens here!!! Pinks, purples and flowers for the win. The biggest upside to being back in Napa is that we get to be a part of the family occassions now. I do also miss out on the AZ family now but I guess its a toss up! I love you all and am just sooo sooo lucky to have you in our lives no matter what!!! Sophie had a blast, she had to warm up to the cam but once she did all bets were off!! Happy Birthday little miss!!

The same weekend as Sophie's party we went to the huge pumpkin patch as I believe I mentioned in a previous post so here are some pics from that!!!

Pumpkin Carving Clan 2011!

Okay I still had about a billion more pics to post...but they will wait because this post is HUGE!!! I will post tomorrow...maybe...otherwise...the day after...or the day after that...you get the point! Life is busy! haha.

2 comments:

  1. Loving all the pics. Congrats Auntie! That Carina is getting prettier and prettier everyday, and I know I have told you this before, but so well mannered and friendly <3 her. Well I heart all your kiddos, but just thought I would mention her in particular today. heeheee.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww Tiff, she will be happen when she finally reads this! I love her to, she is pretty awesome...when she isn't giving me 'tude. Haha.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails