Thursday, November 3, 2011

Final 'really late' pic post...

Okay so I told you I had tons of pics to post so here are the remainders!!!

Family Date Night at the Czekalewski's spent decorating cupcakes, eating cupcakes and watching Grey's!

Halloween Party at the Wendt House!

We also found out that our kids are apparently the next gen 'beer pong' crew...yes...that is fine parenting my friends...don't worry it was actually ROOT Beer Pong, to bad, or else we might have been able to sleep in the next day..I kid I kid...or do I...ha.

The following Sunday we had a birthday party to attend. It was for Austin, our nephew (RC's brothers kid) and it was a blast. They took us to a place in Roseville that is similar to a Dave and Busters. They had a roller coaster for kids, bumper cars, Games, Laser maze and a sweet buffet of food. It was extra special because this is the first birthday we have been able to celebrate with him since we have been together. Yet another good reason to be back in CA. I am slowly getting used to the fact that the things I loved about AZ are also things I can love here, just means its with different folks. I also have to realize that I just need to suck it up and make some trips to AZ! They are mandatory. The party was a blast and the only reason we left a couple hours early was so that we could make it back for a comedy show in Napa. And again I say...NO. We never rest.

Last but not least we had some trick or treating to get done!!! Yes these are the final pics. Aren't you soo glad to be done with me!!! We went trick or treating with the Czekalewskis as the area by our house is scary and probably the last place I care to trick or treat. Haha. We had a blast and even got home before 9 which after our last few weekends was heaven sent. The kids still are eating candy and I will probably throw it out before they even really make a dent. Best part of the night for me, as a camera crazy mom was that Rian wanted to pose with every pumpkin, every decoration, ever rock he saw! I love that kid and boy have I raised him well!! All in all so far this year the holidays have proven to be pretty stinking fun and yes I look huge in the halloween pics. I blame it on the mammoth heels I was wearing. I swear I dont even come close to towering over my friends like that..and I swear I look 10lbs lighter when I'm shorter (maybe wishful thinking on that one...LOL!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails