Friday, June 17, 2011

Nom Nom Nom

So a friend of mine took the girls to a water park yesterday and in return she just wanted a grubbin' dinner. Well dinner was sort of boring, bbq chicken, mashed potatoes and grilled corn on the cob. BUT I did have her be my test dummy for my first Homemade Apple Pie. I figured that made up for the boring dinner! I got the recipe from my SIL Dusty and the last time she made it, it was UH-MAZING! I felt like mine could have been better, certainly could have LOOKED better but hey, it was my first try and outside of cupcakes I suck at baking anything so it could have been worse.

Here is some proof that I, Andrea Hernandez, baked my first homemade Applie Pie. Nom Nom Nom. Try not to drool on your keyboard!





P.S. Do you see Rians darn lightup shoes haunting me in one of the pics. That boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails