Thursday, June 16, 2011

Loathe...

There are only very few things I truly loathe in all the world and my husband being as sweet as he is decided to make me have one of these things in my household. So now. My son. Is a sweet owner of velcro sandals WITH characters and as if those two things are not bad enough, they also have lights. Yep. My child has shoes wtih characters on them. Ugh. HOWEVER, he is absolutely in love with them and seeing that smile, makes the loathing a little less terrible than I thought it would be :)

1 comment:

  1. Oh no!!! I am SO with you on that. I swear my children will NEVER EVER wear character shirts. I have a thing about characters on clothing. Expecially spiderman. PJs okay, toothbrushes and backpacks okay. T-shirts and shoes not so much. Susie teases me about it ALL the time so I know someday soon she will be buying the boys a spiderman tee just to get to me. My Mom bought them a Thomas shirt a couple weeks ago with matching plaid shorts and all and although not so bad, I still can't bring myself to put it on them. Don't ask... cause I don't know. But I will say you gave us a hand me down toy story tee and I LOVE it. Why? Maybe because it is made to look vintage or something.. who knows? hahaha. For now PJs it is and on shoes uh I sure as heck won't be buying them, but I have a feeling my boys will get a big smile just like Rian did when their shoes have characters on them. hehehe. BUT not if I can help it! hahaahah. Love you hope to see you tomorrow. I messaged you on chat yesterday, but you must have been busy.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails