Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Hiatus Part 2...Videos

Wow. I know. First you get pics. Then you get videos. WHAT ON EARTH IS GOING ON. No there has not been a shift. No tomorrow is not the end of the world, well at least not per the interwebz, and we all know the interwebz always tell the truth and most up to date news info. No I am not losing my mind.

YES I am excited to be back to blogging. Life would be nothing without my blogs and although I have kept up with reading I have been a horrible blogger.

So now. Some videos.

This one is of Rian babbling outside one day. He was talking away and to you it may not sound like much but hey, its a lot to us. He of course STOPPED talking as soon as I brought the camera out so I had to ask questions, random I know but GOSH I swear he does talk!


This one is of Carina running in her first homerun. I know I know. Silly but SERIOUSLY every time she was on 3rd and had the chance to run home, it would be on the 3rd out of the inning (always called at 1st base) and she would never get a scoring run. SO this is her first official...SCORING homerun!


A quick video of Ryan and Narn's sweet bowling skills. I had to post this!


My dad is teaching Mexican Folk Dancing (Baile Folklorico) at the local community college and on Mothers Day we went and watched a few dances done by him and a couple of his students at a local restaurant (yes I noticed that I said "local" about a billion times). I hope you enjoy as he has worked really hard. In the video of the solo dancer...that's my dad! Teehee.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails