Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Hiatus Part 1...Pictures

Hiatus. Thats me and thats where I have been. I was on a blogging hiatus (sad). Really it was more of a hiatus from anything even somewhat resembling a normal life. let me tell you. It all took over. Life that is. In fact I don't even remember the last time I posted a good post so to make up for it I will post 1 or 2 pics (maybe 5 or 10 haha) from each event we have been to the last few MONTHS. Gasp. Could be quite a giant post. I will title each one and hopefully this will catch you up! Man I stink at this whole blogging thing right now but I am going to try and get it back together or else not only will be sanity be slightly less in tact than it currently is but my photo taking will also continue to take a back seat. As you can tell my pics have gotten slightly amateurish with the busy life but hey, I wasn't a pro to begin with so spare me the evil side glances whilst viewing highlights of our last few months. LOL.

So after I post all these pics some will of course require explanation so I will post a part 2 with some blurbs. Hopefully your head doesn't explain from Hernandez Clan data overload. Although we have been super busy I really hope you have missed us and are excited to have me back in the bloggin universe! Lord knows I am happy to be back!!!

January

Bodega Bay

This is the Church from the Alfred Hitcock movie "The Birds"







Crab Feed at The Moose (yeah I got down...)




Some Random January Silliness...







February

Baby Carlos' 1st Birthday


Grandma Jackies Birthday


Visit to Phoenix for Work






March

Guitar Hero Night





"Jungle Fun" with the Snooks









Melody's Baby Shower for Teagen Fox




2nd Attempt at Potty Training: We tried. We failed.




Some March Randomness :)




April

Happy Easter!!!













Pat's Run "Shadow Run"in San Francisco






Neya's 7th Birthday







Grandpa Rich's Visit & Carina's first WIN on her Softball Team






Scott's Birthday (yeah...I made those cupcakes!)





Beginning of the Softball Season :)





Teagen Fox "Birth"day!




May

Rico's Birthday





Rian's most recent visit to the Heart Doctor. Doc, Lightning and Mater got to get checked up as well (notice the fancy EKG Stickers)!



And to save the best for last, here are a few pics from Mothers Day :)





2 comments:

  1. oh my gosh so many pictures... haha loved them all... im very glad your back to blogging... keeps me updated on you guys... miss you guys

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowsers! Recap since January??? 2011 is flying by! Loved the pics! And it was nice to see you in a lot of them - usually YOU'RE behind the camera! =)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails