Friday, May 13, 2011

Hardy Har Har...

So I read my friend Tiff's Blog, and her post dissappeared as well and being much more crafty than myself she saw that she had it still up on her iphone web app Safari. Sooo she copied and pasted the blog adn reposted. Well I got wise and did the same thing on my non iphone phone, complete with a non cool web browser app and got mine back BUT only to find that WTF. It reappeared. (yes I had to point out I don't have a super snazzy iphone and that I may be slightly envious...but would never admit that in person...)

Yeah. I know that maybe they have tech guru's working around the clock to fix these sorts of mishaps. But I will continue to believe that my "Die in a fire" threat to blogspot is what ultimately made everything reappear.

Just sayin'.

I post the blog and within an hour its all back.

Coincidence?

I think not.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails