Tuesday, November 16, 2010

I love taking pictures :)

Okay so its been a couple posts since I inundated you with pics so here are some from the last couple weeks. As recent news I will tell you that Carina has been signed up for Softball and that Neya is now signed up for Ballet. They are both excited. Neya's starts in two weeks (the Monday after Thanksgiving) and if she likes it then she will have a recital in June 2011. I am super excited. Carina and I are practicing now for her but she doesnt actually start till March. She is excited. I am excited for her. Both the girls will hopefully get into something they really enjoyed, I am excited. NOT so much excited about the time it will take but hey, small price to pay for their happiness.

Anywho...here are the pics. Enjoy!

Rudys birthday was at the beginning of the month and we took him out to dinner and gave him his presents. This was the first year we actually shopped and got to celebrate with him a long time. We got him a blu-ray player because his DVD player broke and he seemed to like it. Still not hooked up but thats cause his surround sound isn't working with it. Seems we know what to get him for xmas now. LOL.







We went to the park to feed the ducks and although the park was fun the ducks were scary so that did not happen. We got a few good pics and some even funny ones. The kids taking a group pic is damn near impossible. In fact I was thinking if we don't do xmas pics maybe I could just use one of these. Some pics are blurry but some are really good.













We also had movie night with the Snooks. The kids weren't totally into the movie, with the exception of Rian but it was fun either way. We took a pic of Gabe and Tiff with Rian that makes me laugh. He could totally pass for Noah and Aadens older brother. haha. AND Neya and Eli had matching PJ's. So cute.







We had a fun lunch with Melody, Pey and baby Czek! Hehe. I am so excited to find out what she is having. Woohoo. Do note we also managed the right pose to make a 5 month pregnant woman not look pregnant at all. Haha.


We made fleece "no sew" blankets for the girls and bought fleece for Rian as well but we didn't make his yet. We DID make Collin one but I haven't sent it to him yet so I don't want Dusty to see it before it gets there. SUPER cute if you ask me. Pictures to get posted later.




Carina has taken up duck tape creations. She makes EVERYTHING out of duck tape. Purses, wallets and now shoes. Its soo cute and creative. Here are some quick pics of her outfit and her shoes. Super cute. Very proud of her :)




And to end this post a couple of funny pics :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails