Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Happy Birthday Tiff!

In one persons life they are not often blessed with so many fabulous people to surround them but in my life I have been. I am very aware that I am lucky gal. Among those people is my very very good friend Tiffany. Funny back story. We were once friends who passed notes and chatted in classes until a boy came between us. Oh to be young again. We met up again due to...yep...you guess it...a boy. My boyfriend...husband now, was her hubby's really good friend. Who knew. Separated by a boy. Brought together by a boy. My how things work out. In the last 9.5 years or so we have only gotten closer and our lives have become so much more intertwined. She is a fabulous person who even in the face of some very gray days has seemed to be able to hold a smile on her face and much love and joy in her heart. 

Tiff. You are someone I am blessed to call a friend and more importantly a sister. We don't need to have the same blood in our veins to show the world how close we are and that makes me so very happy. You are someone I look up to, who I go to for advice and who will always have the ability to listen and calm my nerves. You are truly fabulous. You are a great mother and amazing wife and I can only hope to be able to continue to share our lives for many years to come!

NOW that all the sappiness is gone...let me tell you what went down for her Dirty Thirty! Me, her bestie and her hubby decided that this busy momma to 3 kids who are 2 and under deserved a day for her. Her hubs and bestie put the morning pieces together while her bestie and I worked on the afternoon portion  and we were able to surprise her with a day of pampering, wine tasting, fun and friends! It was my first time wine tasting and what a blast I had. We got to ride around in style in a limo suited for "Bieber" as Neya would say and we got to hang at the house afterwards and celebrate this special lady. It was awesome to be able to pull off such a big surprise and I have to admit...I don't know many people more deserving. 

Tiff. I love you. I am proud and honored to call you my friend.  

















No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails