Monday, October 17, 2011

You did WHAT!!!

Okay so anyone that knows us, knows that we are (earmuffs kids) "Cell Phone Whores"! We love cell phones. I may not use them to quite the capability that they are meant for but I do in fact know that I love them. I loev the newness. I love to be able to have the coolest thing out, who knew, that much like strippers, drugs and gambling...phones could be such an addiction! Ugh! We have owned, Nextels, Nokia's, Samsungs, Motorola's, LG, etc! We have had it all as far OS is concerned, Android, Windows, BBerry, Palm and well the list goes on. However, NEVER did we ever think we would fall prey to the iPhone Craze. We are not about Apple, we hadn't bought an iPad, a MAC or even considered Apple being invited into our family...EVER.

That all ended.

Not to long ago the iPad affectionately joined our home and just this last Friday we both made...GASP...the leap! We have become an apple family! Who knew! We both have a brand new iPhone 4s and although its simpler, and way more 'the craze' that our traditional Android phones I am already smitten. I still adore my Android and probably if they come back with a phone that could totally kill the iPhone I may be swayed to return to my fave OS however for now am glued. Now if only they could get me a good Google Talk app! Come on Apple...get with the times!!

Well there you have it. We have gone to the dark side...hell may now freeze over.

kaythxbye!

1 comment:

  1. Cell phone whores? I've never heard of such a thing! Haha! We're a PC family too...no Apples here! But Anthony just received a Mac laptop from work since he has to support them at work. He noticed that with Apples that things WORK properly with Apples as opposed to PCs - there are little things you need to tweek or mess with to MAKE it work properly.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails