Monday, October 17, 2011

Cam Pics

For the sake of making sure I have a non 'look at me I switched to an iPhone post' as my only entry I will post some random pics I took this weekend. The bummer is that I left my darn main cam at the house so I cannot upload the sweet pics of my newest and super adorable nephew Gabriel Myles Peterson. He is a gem. I will give a whole post dedicated to him so you will just have to wait. until then...please deal with the cute photos of my kids. haha.

Neya baking cookies, nevermind that they are precut and shaped and such...she is a darn good baker!

Chloe claiming Rian's sweet couch!

Melody's BDay Lunch...complete with Mister Smooshy Face a.k.a Teagen

Rian doing things that require photo's to be taken

Black Bear's HUGE BURGER (and that is Spencer..Mel's Hubby) and Rian needing a photo OP!!!

Neya wrapping her friends present...so independant now!

1 comment:

  1. I heart burgers! And that picture looks yummy!!!! And stickers! How I hate them! Some are SO hard to take off that I need a razor blade. But Aubrey loves stickers!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails