Friday, October 29, 2010

Sick Mommy?!?

I know, I know. That whole two word sentence doesn't even make any sense but YES I am sick. How on earth does this happen. I swear its a sign to slow down but of course, that doesn't happen I just speed right on up. The kids have all been kinda on the outs, and shockingly Carina has steered clear of ANY illness so thats good.

I finally got Rian to the doc, they said No Pink eye but that it looks like he got something in it. Dirt, germies, whatever. The point is that I think they are playing it lightly because guess what. Neya got the same damn crap in her eyes. So yes. I think they are liars and I will stick to that until they prove otherwise. ON a good note, they gave us "preventative" eye drops to flush out any germies and dirt so I am giving them to both Neya and Rian. I know better than to touch eyes or area eyes and then share it so please don't lecture me, but until this doc gives the heart doctor all Rian's medical Records I need to "play nice" and respect their decision and "medical advice" that my kids don't have pink eye. Damn Doctors.

And YES you heard me correctly. They FINALLY got all Rian's medical records. Have referred us to the heart doctor and although I could have called yesterday, I did not. I blame my sickness, seriously I was in bad shape and RC and I got into it about stuff (I won't share that here...sorry...ask me in a personal level if you care to know) and then we had to drag my happy butt out of the house, which even going to Target made me cringe. Gasp, that is how you know I am sick. When I leave Target empty handed. I will be at work today, but only because I have to be as the rest of the office is out and we will be having items delivered. My nose hurts, I slept MAYBE two hours, Rian kept waking up screaming nearly every hour and my head is throbbing. However, I am alone in the office so there should be a good amount of work that gets done. HOPEFULLY.

Even bigger way to know I am sick. When I ramble. So anywho, about the heart doctor. They are in Fairfield. They are supposidly GREAT. They NOW have all our records. All I have to do is call for an appointment. I am scared. I can be honest. I am being a big baby about it. We LOVED our old heart doctor. We loved that we knew the routine when we went in, that they loved him as if they knew him from day 1, oh wait they did. Haha. And we loved the whole fact that it felt like they told us the nitty gritty, good and bad just because they knew we needed to hear it all. No sugar coating please. I am scared that this new doc won't perform to my liking, that he wont run an EKG, or do an ultrasound, that he will brush Rian off as healthy just by looking at him. I know this shouldn't happen but shoot, a mom can be scared.

Lighter Note.

We took the kids to the pumpkin patch, have gone to a halloween party, have a birthday party to attend tomorrow, have trick or treating Sunday and TODAY the girls get to wear their costumes to school for their halloween parade. Super cute. I won't be there, as I will be sitting in an office but hey, someone has to be responsible around here. Haha. If RC is reading this I am sure he just rolled his eyes ;)

Thanks guys for following our blog and don't be shy to become a "follower". I love to see who checks up on us. Pics to come later, must get to work :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails