Thursday, July 15, 2010

Time...

So I stay home every day right now, I have not had Rian on a schedule, the kids run amuck (not really but kinda) and I am MORE tired now than when I worked a billion hours during the week, commuted and crammed all the stuff I now have all day to do into 3 hours at the end of my night. It is INSANE to me how hard this stay at home stuff is. I have been prepping to get ready for Carina's Justin Bieber concert. Don't you know she just HAS to have a shirt, oh and WHITE shorts (not blue jean, not black, not cream...but WHITE) to go with her shirt and then I have to make sure we CONSTANTLY listen to the CD while driving so that she can memorize all the songs, and all thats happening is that I have managed to memorize ALL the songs. UGH! I swear, I can't win. So high maintenance. My mom is even going to do her nails tomorrow so they are painted. Such a little diva. BUT she swears up and down she isn't girly. THEN I have to deal with the boy, his new thing is hitting and all I can manage to do is tell him to be a nice boy, make him show me nice boy (which means him patting gently, not hitting) and tell the person "I'm Sorry" which is normally followed by him doing it all over again right after he did all tasks at which time we repeat the same steps all over again. He mostly hits his sister but me if he feels so brave. THEN we have Neya. Getting her to wake up at a decent hour is nearly torture. Then to expect her to do ANYTHING before 10am that she does not want to do is a headache and you know whats even better is when she does it for someone else no problem and they make me feel like its just me that she is a turd for. I mean...HELLO...it probably is! I am her mom, her job is to test me. Sheesh.

I have realized that stay at home moms are way stronger than the working ones. They deserve way more praise and possibly a heftier paycheck. I bow to you oh stay at home moms. In fact I envy you, I wish I had that talented mom "personality" that you all have! And if you ever feel like strangling your kids (image of Homer Simpson pops into my head) then you feel free to tell me about it because then I won't feel like such a crummy mom. haha.

Now this was supposed to be about time management but kids took over my thoughts and I decided to vent instead to a rambling blog. OH and by the way, I went to daycare #1 and it wasn't as great as I was hoping so I am going to second daycare/preschool tomorrow that my friend Haley recommended. I will update again later. Sorry for the rambling..its become a habit ;)

By the way, Rian no longer wants to sit in shopping carts and it is DRIVING ME NUTS. Short of looking like a totally NOT in control mom I am tempted to no longer take him anywhere. Word to the wise, don't let your kids know they can walk around until they are WAY to big to fit in the cart. Seriously. He does OKAY, but we try to give him the opportunity to be a big boy and perhaps without the bigger girls it wouldnt be so bad but they walk ahead and he wants to be just like them. I think I might have to bust out the leash. I think he is the only kid that makes me feel like a crappy mom. Poo.

1 comment:

  1. SAHM vs. Working Moms - shoot, I thinking Working Moms have it tougher. You ladies have appointments to be on top of and a schedule to follow. All while trying to coordinate a preschooler's schedule in the mix - and you know they won't cooperate! Haha!

    What? Rian's been sitting in the cart all this time?? Crikey! I've learned to master pushing the shopping cart AND hold Aubs in my arms for awhile now since she will NOT sit in the cart for longer than 2 minutes. It's not fun either chasing your child down the aisle as they attempt to touch everything they can get their grubby hands on! Ooh, a leash! Good thinking!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails