Thursday, September 22, 2011

More Parties. Really?

Man I told you we had Rian's partybut after that came Susies, then we had Noah and Aadens, then my mom got a promotion and then Shawn was out to visit for a week from AZ. I tell ya. If I didn't know us better I would say we totally have busy lives. I dont know how anyone keeps up at this pace because my body is all but running away from me (and I bet if it could figure out a way it would!). I have some pics from everything and I know I mentioned Susie's bday last post but now I have some pics to follow up. At some point I have to upload the vids from a couple good songs that were song, courtesy of Shawn, RC and Gabe , but I can't do that right now :) Going to keep this "reading part' short and post the pics and no these are not in the right order of how the events actually happened but enjoy anyways!

Moms Promotion Dinner

Rian's first ride on his quad from GPA Rudy!

Susies 40th BDay Bash!

I even included the embarassing karaoke pics!

Shawns Visit

Noah and Aadens 2nd Birthday!!

Oh had to add my fave pic from the entire day. This face is priceless. I mean..Noah is totally like "seriously drea, another pic...come on..."

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails