Friday, July 8, 2011

Hoity Toity...

SO the girls and I hung out with Lauren and like always we did something fun. I actually got word from Lauren that the musical Billy Elliott was going to be in San Fran but only on Wednesdays. SOO I got a hold of my boss, asked to take a day off (half day actually) and she approved it! WOOHOO.

I went to work in the AM and then that afternoon left, went by the bank, went to my parents house to meet Lauren and the girls and then BAM I was changed and we were out the door and on our way to San Fran!

I was worried that Carina wouldn't love it and that Neya would love it much more than she thought she might and boy was I wrong. Carina had a blast, although got lost a bit as far as the story was concerned and Neya, well, she fell asleep during the second act. haha.

All in all the play was fab and we had a great time getting dressed up and going to a play in the middle of the week. Man did we feel all hoity toity!




At the end of the day we met up with RC to go eat dinner and I had him take a pic of all of us, mostly because we are never all dressed up and looking good. haha. However, Rian was not happy to have us take a pic without him so he snuck in and then after all his fussing he didn't even smile! Darn kid!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails