Saturday, August 22, 2009

Speed Junky In Training!!!

So many things have gone on since even the 10th, some good some bad. SO the BAD is that we found out we have to be out of our house on November 1st which is 4 months before our lease is even up. WHY you ask. Well our wonderful landlord has decided to foreclose on his house so we were in a super fast hunt for a house. Needless to say I took half a day solid. Looked for houses and found one. IN the heat of the moment we called a realtor, submitted an application and WAH LAH! We have a new house to move into on September 15th.

Yet again, along with the GOOD, came bad. The NEW bad is that we have to postpone our trip to California for about 4 days! I know it doesn't seem like much but we REALLY want to get out there to visit precious baby Aaden and Noah when they arrive!!! So the sooner the better but HOPEFULLY if we wait longer, they bake longer :) Well the other downside is that we have to take the girls out of Paseo Verde and enroll them in an all new school. WELLL new to Neya. Carina went there for Kinder, 1st and 2nd. SOOOO really its not THAT bad.

NOW the good. The house is GORGEOUS compared to our current house. It has 4 bedrooms. 2.5 baths. a loft. A family room AND another "decoration room" as I call which will house our table. I am super excited. Potentially the girls will have their own rooms but for now they are going to have to share because we have A LOT of visitors coming in December and probably November so we want to make sure they have a "place of their own". I will be sure and post pics of the new "pad" once we are settled. So excited!

ON top of all this Rian is turning 3 weeks! Gosh how time goes on. I would write a big long story on the emotions I am feeling but honestly I figure I will save that for his ACTUAL birthday or else I may stop planning the party for AZ and the one for CA and just try and pretend as though he isn't hitting a major "grown up baby" milestone :) Brings tears to my eyes just thinking about it....sooooo....

The only other SUPER cute stuff is that Rian is FINALLY wearing shoes on a normal basis (which in AZ is tough cause typically we all just wear flip flops but he is having a hard time walking in sandals so we he FINALLY fits the DC's Dusty bought him and he TOTALLY walks great in them. Neya finally finished her first couple weeks of Kindergarten and although she wants to go back to preschool to see her friends again, she is also pertty darn happy with her accomplishments. She learned to "spell" her name....and by spell I mean WRITE, but either way its HUGE. Carina is in 4th grade and her first couple weekends by pretty well. She had to switch teachers already but only because her first teacher only came back to help until the found a more permanent 4th grade teacher. THE HIGHLIGHT is that Carina got into PI. It is Project Ideal for gifted kids. HOPEFULLY she can transfer to that at that new school without having to go through the whole testing process.

Anywho. I am going to post a video and a couple pictures from today. Yes it was roasting but I still don't like Rian outside walking without PANTS on in case he falls, because I don't want him to get burnt from the hot hot concrete. So don't think I was trying to be negligent and make him melt in the AZ heat ;)

Future Speed Demon? Perhaps!

2 comments:

  1. For some reason I can't read the text of your blog from my iphone. So I saw pictures yesterday, but had yet to read. I must say that picture of Rian walking is ADORABLE. Holy crap 4 bedrooms!!!! That is awesome, so technically it seems that it was for the best. I can't wait to see it in March. Don't worry about moving the trip, the boys are still baking away so it is probably for the best. That is sort of a bummer for the girls to switch schools, but at least it is the start of the year and Rina is familiar with the school. Way to go Rina, smarty like her Mama!!! Love and miss ya guys. Have fun on your little getaway and think anniversary thoughts for us. I find that funny you guys are going away on our anniversary. This is the first year we haven't gone away, so have TONS of fun for us!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We will for sure think anniversary thoughts. We are taking the kids, but it should be fun either way ;) We looked up the pink jeep tours and they don't recommend taking babies under 18 months so we will have to skip that this time :( However I REALLY want to do that tour so we will just have to make another trip up there.

    I am glad those boys are still baking and hopefully us moving the trip doesn't make us miss out on too much. We miss you guys as well!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails