Thursday, July 2, 2009

Punk!

RC is sitting in the car with our 3 kids passed out but I wanted to take the time out to point out what a "punk" my husband is. Haha.

So I sent out an email blast to all our friends and family letting them know about our BLOG and once I felt all proud because I figured out how to make a "contact list" in GMail without screwing it up my Darling Husband decided to point out how I made an EPIC FAIL!

And while he mentioned that he also mentioned that "no one is perfect". Obviously we haven't been married long enough because every seasoned husband KNOWS his wife IS in fact PERFECT...ALWAYS Haha. So here is WHY I am rambling on...

APPARENTLY I wrote BOG instead of BLOG and he felt it quite necessary to point it out to me! What a punk. HaHa. Oh the joys of being married! Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails